My name is Steve Green, and much of what you will find here is complete and utter nonsense.
04 2 / 2014
9. Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective is a game that you should definitely play if you have an iOS device or a Nintendo DS and like puzzle games. The plot is interesting, the characters are well designed and the payoff at the end of the game is sooooo worth it. I liked it so much on iOS, I also bought a used DS copy for $4 at Best Buy.
8. I also watched Amazon’s other original show, Betas. Jon Daly (who is one of the Rich Dicks) is funny, Charlie Saxton (from Hung) is pretty good. It seems to try really hard to be cool, which makes it a good thing to watch when you’re getting fucked up. I watched all of the episodes of this show while massively fucked up. I would watch this show again… while fucked up.
4. My Dad is in town for the holidays, and yesterday, we decided to check out this movie, which I somehow had previously neglected to see (odd, as I have enjoyed all of the Simon Pegg/Edgar Wright movies I’ve seen to date). Like most of the things that I’ll post here, I fucking loved it.
3. I started Braid a couple of years ago, and I thought I had played through more than I had. It turns out, I’d only completed the first two worlds out of seven. I decided to try to beat it, and six hours later, here we are. It turned out to be a lot darker of a game than I had expected.
2. I started Portal a while ago, but when I moved, I quit playing it. Since I want to play (and finish) more video games, I decided to pick it back up. I finished it today, and I’m really glad I did. Now I’m ready for Portal 2.